Sharing a few updates to our 2015 business goals, along with some new monthly goals to help keep me focused and break down some of my bigger projects. April was a great month for this little business: working on some great new projects, and dreaming up some big ideas!
1 | Transfer notes and calendars into new planner.
2 | Prepare for my coaching call with Laura Joseph.
3 | Organize my Pinterest boards and consistently update blog posts and images.
4 | Continue to plan out client experience and a welcome kit for vendors.
5| Continue working on categorizing old blog posts & updating imagery.
YEARLY GOAL UPDATES
1 | Optimize Etsy & Launch Ecommerce
• Revise listing copy, titles, tags and add-ons. Almost done!
• Optimize my photos for each listing. Almost done!
• Migrate my site & blog to a new platform, and add an ecommerce option. Done! Ecommerce is scheduled for later this year!
2 | Connect with Customers
• Set a consistent blogging schedule. I'm proud to say that April was a great blogging month, and I already have so many posts planned out for the rest of May. I'd LOVE to hear what you'd like to be reading about!
• Deploy monthly newsletters. Yes! Two down and planning out May's newsletter next week! Are you on the list?!
3 | Expand My Offerings
• Launch a wedding collection! Done! You can see the full collection here. And now I'm in the process of planning and releasing our second collection this summer!
• Practice hand lettering. Have been practicing and will hopefully be introducing some of my samples on Instagram, soon!
• Illustrations & Graphics. Working my way through the Elle & Company illustrator classes this month. So thankful Lauren posted the recorded classes. I wasn't able to make any live classes due to our Saturday soccer schedule, so I'll be listening to these throughout May!
• Brand Development. Coming very soon!
4 | Organize & Streamline
• Yearly / Monthly / Weekly goal setting. Happy to share that switching planners in the last two weeks has really helped with this. I'll be sharing it soon, and some insights to how I've come to recognize what systems work best for me.
• Finances. Feeling better about this each month! You can see my Monthly Task Management post here for some insight to how I got organized for May.
• Shipping. Waiting on several new samples of boxes to arrive, and once I see them in person, will be able to place my order!
• Creating a Production Schedule. Making progress! The last few months have taught me how much time is truly invested in the creation of new products, and I have a much great appreciation for that process. Planning out the rest of the year has been really eye opening!
• Clean up Email. YES!! Finished this last month and have been able to stay on top of it.
Looking forward to a productive month full of new projects and finding new ways to streamline my process. Can't wait to share what we've been working on!