Ideally, we'd love to hear from you 6-8 months before your wedding date. This gives us ample time to work out a production schedule, explore paper options, and thoroughly discuss exactly what you're looking for in an invitation suite. If you are looking for a quicker turnaround time, rush options are available, but please contact us as soon as possible to reserve time on our schedule.
- Consultation & Questions // Send us an email or schedule a consultation where we can talk through your vision, your timeline and exactly what you're looking for.
- Product Estimate & Timeline // After we speak, I will provide you with an initial estimate and timeline for your review.
- Deposit & Contract // We require an initial deposit and signed contract to begin working on your suite. Deposits are based on a percentage of your initial estimate.
- Design & Proofing // The fun part! We work hard to bring your vision to life, and will be in constant communication with proofing, revisions and suggestions.
- Final Approval & Printing // Once you approve your final designs and pay the balance of your contract, we release files for printing.
- Invitation Delivery // Once we receive your final files, they are packaged up with love and sent off to you for assembly!
We are hard at work on a pricing guide which will outline all costs for each element of your suite: invitations, envelopes, embellishments and fine print methods. We will be sharing the release of this through our newsletter, and will be posting here when it is available. For a detailed price quote, please send us a note through our contact page.
Suites are comprised of an invitation, reply card, and a coordinating envelope for each. Pricing for 100 Invitations suites starts at $450 for digital printing. All other print methods require incremental costs from the base pricing.
Custom designs are always available, and are subject to an additional $250 custom design fee.